The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:03 - Christ says there is one flock and one shepherd- does that mean the pope and the Catholic Church?
- 12:46 - I have a question about the Eucharist.
- 22:26 - Does the Church teach that Jesus was not a human being?
- 33:34 - I want to know about permissible use of a firearm.
- 41:20 - Can we trace DNA back to original human beings? If not, what does that do to Catholic doctrine?
- 46:42 - Is it best for me to support my 19 year old daughter in taking birth control or not?
- 50:45 - I am friends with a same-sex couple who is soliciting money for adoption. What should I do?