Tim Staples answers any question regarding Catholicism. We are continuing on day 2 of our quarterly pledge drive. Become part of the team by donating to Catholic Answers Live at www.catholicanswersradio.com or by calling 888-291-8000. Thank you for all of your help and support. May God bless you.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 06:38 - Is it true that the original church taught universal salvation, and the doctrine of hell was invented in the early middle ages?
- 09:42 - How does a Catholic school deal with a child of a same-sex couple?
- 17:00 - What is the difference between the Assumption and the Ascension? And what is the coronation of Mary?
- 28:42 - What are your thoughts on using Romans 9:18 as an argument against free will?
- 37:29 - Some Protestants believe that if you have enough expectation for something God will come through for you. What is the Catholic teaching on this?
- 45:38 - My Protestant friend says we should not call any man father. She doesn’t even call her own father, “father.” How can I explain this concept to her?