Joe Heschmeyer, a Catholic apologist and author behind Shameless Popery, visits the studio to separate fact from fiction when it comes to the saints and how we interact with them.
- 16:36 - Why do some people pray to statues of Mary?
- 21:43 - Are righteous people’s prayers worth more?
- 31:21 - Can saints take the number of prayers that may be offered up to them? If they’re not God, how do they intercede for so many at once?
- 35:37 - How do we know which saint to choose to pray to and how do we determine that they are even saints?
- 45:09 - How much authority should we give to the protoevangelium of James?
- 48:20 - Why is it that when I pray to certain saints, or Mary, my prayers seem to be answered more than when I pray to others?
- 51:04 - What is the difference is between latria and dulia?