We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 16:33 - Why is it required to rest on Sunday?
- 19:26 - Is it okay to watch movies or TV that you know will take the Lord’s name in vain or have cursing?
- 30:30 - Why is sex before marriage a mortal sin? If I have sex and don’t have time to go to confession, will I go to hell?
- 38:00 - We are going on a cruise over a Holy Day of obligation and are not sure if there will be a priest there to go to Mass. What should I do?
- 44:17 - Is it necessary to be chaste with my partner?
- 47:43 - Is incorrect to hold hands during the Our Father in Mass?
- 50:04 - How can Mary and Joseph be man and wife if their marriage was not consummated?