Which Catholic Moral Teaching do You Reject?
Trent Horn generates moving and surprising conversations when he asks listeners to call and share which Catholic moral teaching they reject.
Book Trent to speak at your parish or next event.
- 02:07 - When Jesus was teaching in the temple and was rejected by his people, was it a sin for them to reject him?
- 16:06 - I reject needing to go to confession to a priest.
- 22:39 - I reject the Church’s teaching on IVF.
- 29:05 - I question the teaching that we can commit objective evils as long as we are subjectively not culpable?
- 34:18 - I reject the Church’s teaching about masturbation.
- 45:45 - I have a problem understanding Mary’s virginity and why it’s necessary to believe it.
- 51:12 - I doubt the Church’s teaching on annulments.