Which Catholic Moral Teaching do You Reject?
Trent Horn generates moving and surprising conversations when he asks listeners to call and share which Catholic moral teaching they reject.
Book Trent to speak at your parish or next event.
- 08:20 - I reject what the pope has said about borders and immigration.
- 09:20 - I find it problematic when we hear that people are obligated to follow their conscience.
- 18:40 - Is Catholic moral teaching going against natural inclinations?
- 23:30 - I am not sure that reception of the Eucharist is necessary for salvation.
- 29:35 - I heard that Pope Francis said gay men can’t become priests and I reject that.
- 32:50 - I don't understand why the Church doesn’t allow sex outside of marriage.
- 45:55 - I feel God was unjust in the Garden of Eden because there is no way they understood the consequences that He explained.