The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:38 - It is fair to say whether any event, no matter how mundane, is supernatural in origin?
- 13:43 - What is the role of the family and married people in evangelization?
- 20:30 - Can you explain the difference between the transubstantiation in the Episcopal and Catholic churches?
- 24:13 - Can I have a Mass for my funeral if I’m currently cohabiting with a partner who I’m not married to?
- 34:55 - How did the Jews understand their sacrifices, and how did that inform the Catholic idea of sacrifice in the Sacraments?
- 46:18 - What is the Church’s teaching on the paten?
- 51:31 - Are we all descendants of one man? Was he created full-formed as the first man, or was he a product of evolution?