The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:50 - If I am baptized in the Catholic Church and then join an Orthodox church, what is my status in the Catholic Church?
- 13:52 - Why doesn’t Scripture translate certain words that Jesus speaks out of the original Aramaic or Greek?
- 17:03 - How would it have been possible for certain communities of Eastern Catholics to exist during early Christianity?
- 28:55 - How could we reconcile evolution with the teaching that death and suffering did not enter the world until sin did?
- 31:40 - How can I maintain a peaceful relationship with my Protestant family as I convert to Catholicism?
- 36:52 - What is the Church’s position on the book of Enoch and the Sephor Bible?
- 41:32 - Why is one of the 10 Commandments split up into two, when God says in Deuteronomy, I have given you my 10 commandments?
- 49:18 - In one of the Passion narratives there is an unnamed man who tries to escape- what is the significance of this man?