The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:46 - How are almost half of the Catholics in the United States pro-choice when our Church teaching is clear?
- 16:17 - How was the stone moved away? If Jesus had moved it himself, would that have convinced more Jews?
- 20:18 - Since Thomas wasn’t with the apostles when Jesus gave them power to forgive sin, was he given that authority?
- 22:28 - What is your opinion on what’s going on with bishops allowing non-Catholics to receive the Eucharist?
- 29:39 - Did the serpent walk upright until God cursed him to crawl on his belly?
- 34:16 - Can you better explain what “Vicar of Christ” means, in regard to the Pope?
- 36:23 - Is purgatory eternal?
- 45:16 - Where did “for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory…” after the Lord’s Prayer come from?
- 48:35 - What are the 5 wounds of Jesus?
- 49:51 - Why does the devil possess people?