We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 04:56 - Is there ever an acceptable time for divorce in the Catholic Church?
- 18:07 - Can a pastor deny First Communion and Confirmation to a child whose parents want to educate them at home? What are the required days for using incense at Mass? How many days require incense in a year?
- 29:48 - I saw on the internet that the German Catholic bishops are allowing people to receive the Eucharist while being non-Catholic and not in a state of grace. Why is this happening?
- 37:14 - What is the Catholic Church’s view on a Catholic who becomes Greek Orthodox?
- 42:15 - Can you request the Anointing of the Sick for someone who isn’t a practicing Catholic?
- 46:30 - Should altar servers and priests be kneeling to the tabernacle instead of bowing to the altar?
- 50:42 - What is the Church’s view on Eastern ways of prayer?
- 53:18 - How can we know that Judas Iscariot is damned?