Why It Matters to Be Catholic
The Author of Prepare the Way: Overcoming Obstacles to God, the Gospel, and the Church, explains why it really does matter whether or not one accepts and enters the Catholic Church.
Book Karlo to speak at your parish or next event.
- 14:02 - I encounter people who bring up a work called “Foxe’s Book of Martyrs” which levels charges against the Church for sinning against Protestantism. Do you know how to respond to the arguments from this work?
- 20:46 - The Catholic Church is very well-known, so does this mean that almost every Protestant in America is likely damned?
- 33:05 - How do I evangelize to my friends, both to take faith more seriously and to come to the Church without “Bible bashing?"
- 44:20 - Why does it matter to be Catholic if half the Catholics aren’t going to Church?
- 47:40 - Do you need to be Catholic to become closer to God?
- 52:01 - My boss is a Christian Scientist who claims that the Catholic Church is “fake” because it was started by Emperor Constantine.