The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 04:20 - When praying the Hail Mary, as opposed to the Our Father, how should we interiorly align ourselves so that we do not slip into the mindset of actually glorifying Mary?
- 13:19 - Can you explain a bit what is meant in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5, particularly verses 4-5?
- 18:09 - What are your thoughts on the Divine Will Movement?
- 22:10 - I need advice on how to deal with people combining new age stuff with their Catholicism. It’s not just lay people, but priests and an order of nuns here combining and sharing new age practices in their Catholicism. How do I deal with this?
- 38:12 - How many Old Testament prophecies refer to the coming of Jesus?
- 43:54 - Why do adults have to go through a class to be baptized?
- 50:14 - My father-in-law is an American Baptist who believes that God doesn’t want anyone to have big families, and that our infertility is an example of that. What are some theological and scriptural backings that show that God does like us having lots of kids?