The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:05 - What are the responsibilities of a parent of a child that is born with almost no brain?
- 07:21 - I have a friend who is a Messianic Jew who claims that the Gospel given to the Jews is different from the one given by Paul to the Gentiles-in effect, what is required of the Jews for salvation is different from what is required of the Gentiles?
- 22:34 - I’m Catholic, and my boyfriend and his mother are both Protestants. We’ve been talking about getting married, and I know I have to marry in the Church. How can I talk to both of them about this?
- 43:00 - What are the foundations of the Church’s teaching on divorce?
- 50:20 - Other than in 1 Corinthians, where does the New Testament talk about the priestly order of the Apostles?
Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth: The Catholic Church and God's Plan for You
Why We're Catholic: Our Reasons For Faith, Hope, And Love by Trent Horn
20 Answers: Divorce and Remarriage