The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:17 - Can you give me a better understanding of Mary as Co-Redemptrix?
- 17:52 - How can I talk to non-Catholic Christians about the faith without sounding like I’m attacking their faith and putting them on the defensive?
- 23:08 - How does the hierarchical structure of the Church work? Can the Pope just fire a bad bishop, etc.?
- 35:35 - I’ve been hearing about certain rosaries with an emblem on them that makes them “demonic,” and that they’re used for things other than prayer. Do you know anything about this? What should we do about it?
- 41:55 - Why do Catholics feel so guilty, even when we have the sacrament of confession?
- 47:36 - Why was Martin Luther never given an opportunity to debate the 95 Theses? Why was he immediately branded a heretic and separated from the Church?
- 51:00 - How does the parable about the master of the vineyard translate into real theology about purgatory?