The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 08:43 - When did the deuterocanonical books first get translated into English?
- 17:50 - Does the Church still patronize the arts?
- 23:49 - If a marriage has to be consummated to be valid, how were Mary and Joseph really married?
- 35:00 - Why don’t non-Catholics do the sign of the cross, and how did it get adopted into the Catholic Church?
- 44:13 - Are the animal sacrifices in Leviticus a foreshadowing of the Eucharist?
- 48:31 - What is the difference between Catholic contemplation and transcendental meditation?