Professor at Houston Baptist University, Holly Ordway discusses how the shaping of a child's imagination can encourage growth in the Faith.
- 21:34 - I heard you say that cell phones are bad for kids. But don’t kids learn good things about technology?
- 29:35 - What is your opinion of the guided meditations that are suggested in catechetical program?
- 43:52 - Can you please define imagination, and what do you mean by wonder?
- 46:22 - How can I nourish the imagination of my adult children who gravitate towards screens constantly?
- 50:35 - Can you give advice for how to help develop the imagination of children with intellectual disability? Also, can you please repeat the time frame during which a child’s imagination be developed?
Apologetics and the Christian Imagination: An Integrated Approach to Defending the Faith by Holly Ordway