We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 11:04 - What can I do to increase my faith?
- 16:22 - What spiritual advice can you give for someone discerning their vocation?
- 21:30 - Are there any prayers I can pray that are specifically for others and not for myself?
- 28:41 - Why are there so many names for priests in the New Testament, such as presbyter, apostle, etc.?
- 31:18 - My previous husband committed suicide a while ago. How can I talk to my grandkids about it?
- 35:50 - If a saint offers Mass on an altar, does that altar become a relic?
- 44:46 - What is the interpretation of “sorrowful” in the Beatitudes?
- 49:14 - I have a question on repentance and uncertainty.