Jimmy Akin answers any question regarding Catholicism. We begin day two of our quarterly pledge drive. Become part of the team by donating to Catholic Answers Live at www.catholicanswersradio.com or by calling 888-291-8000. Thank you for all of your help and support. May God bless you.
- 06:25 - A Protestant friend of mine said the biblical canon was set before the Council of Nicea. Is that right?
- 17:53 - At communion time, why do they mix water with wine?
- 21:06 - Do angels share in the divine nature?
- 35:24 - Jesus Christ is wisdom incarnate, but wisdom was described as a woman in the old testament, how are these reconciled?
- 38:28 - There’s been some talk lately about giving communion to the non-Catholic spouse of a Catholic, which makes me wonder why the Church allows interfaith marriage in the first place?
- 46:04 - What does the Catholic Church teach with respect to the development of doctrine?