Chastity and Second Marriages
Relationship expert Rose Sweet joins us for a conversation about the Church’s requirement that those invalidly married refrain from sexual intercourse.
- 18:57 - I’ve been divorced for 7 years and I’ve maintained a chaste relationship and I find it extremely difficult. How do I deal with it?
- 24:20 - I’m divorced, and before I was married, I hadn’t been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder. I’m wondering if I could get an annulment and get remarried?
- 29:45 - My mom left the Church recently and intends to marry someone. What level of participation should me and my family engage in?
- 33:44 - I have a sister who is civilly married and she’s going to communion. I don’t think she’s having marital relations, but wouldn’t it be better for her to divorce to be a good example?
- 42:20 - I’ve been married to my second husband for 10 years, but I’m not married in the Church, and my husband isn’t in any hurry to get our marriage blessed. What should I do? I’m worried about my salvation and that of my husband.
- 47:28 - I’m divorced, and the we were never married in the Church, does that mean we were never really married?
- 51:16 - My parents were married Catholic, now divorced, both remarried without an annulment. What should I do to bring my parents back to the truth?