We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 05:05 - How do we reconcile predestination and free will?
- 13:03 - I travel all the time and I don’t get to Church, and I was wondering if there’s a way to do confession online?
- 16:28 - How free are priests to change the words at Mass, particularly during the words of consecration?
- 20:07 - Does baptism forgive all of your sins? I had an abortion when I was younger and was baptized after, but do I need to make reparations?
- 29:09 - My kids are in college. They don’t go to Mass. I want to force them to go to Mass, but friends are telling me that’s a bad idea. What should I do?
- 31:41 - I was adopted by a Hindu family, and I became Catholic when I was a teenager. When I pray, sometimes I hear the voice of hindu gods as opposed to Jesus. What would you advise?
- 42:35 - What is the Rorate Mass?
- 44:28 - Sometimes when I’m driving down the road I remember a sin from 30 years ago, should I confess that sin?
- 48:36 - How can we be confident the right books are in the New Testament?
- 49:55 - Can you clarify on the answer about the hindu gods?