Apologist and author Trent Horn shares insights into Catholic belief, helping callers grasp why we believe what we believe on a range of topics.
Book Trent to speak at your parish or next event.
- 05:06 - How do we defend Catholicism against atheists?
- 12:39 - What is the Protestant journey to Catholicism like? I’m Protestant and I’m just curious about that journey.
- 21:39 - Is it worth engaging with people on facebook who are anti-Catholic? The facebook group in question has 2000 members and most don’t comment, so I think it might be worth it for the audience who won’t aggressively disagree.
- 29:33 - My protestant boyfriend and I go to Mass, but he feels excluded from communion. How can he feel more included?
- 40:40 - I’m in RCIA and my mom is asking about papal authority. How do I explain papal authority?
- 48:42 - I thought hell was a part of Catholic doctrine, but now I’ve heard the pope doesn’t believe in hell, but I also heard that maybe he didn’t say that. What’s the truth?