The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 01:46 - Why are you a Christian? Do you have rational reasons or is it just faith?
- 20:31 - What is the Church view of Jesus’ atonement as a vicarious substitution? Does the Catholic Church have a preferred view of the atonement?
- 36:50 - Why do Catholics start and end prayer with "In the name of the Father..." And what does it mean?
- 43:20 - Why do you have to register at the parish and if it is for certain benefits, what are those benefits?
- 47:30 - Regarding caller Sarah who lost her grandson, in the Old Testament when David lost his first son with Bathsheba, David knew he would see his son again and that child was not baptized. This seems to contradict what you said to the previous caller Sarah.