The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:11 - What’s the Catholic equivalent of the question “have you been saved?” When are we saved?
- 05:00 - My wife and I are going through a rough patch, and I heard a phrase that said “marriages should mirror the gospel.” What does that mean and how would I do that?
- 11:26 - If Jesus was Jewish does that mean Judaism was around longer than Catholicism?
- 14:36 - Are devotions to the divine mercy and the rosary necessary to be a good Catholic?
- 16:52 - What was Abraham’s religion?
- 20:08 - What happened to St. Joseph's body?
- 34:37 - To what extent can we materially cooperate with evil?
- 42:40 - A Jehovah Witness told me that Jesus didn’t die on a cross, but on a stake. What’s the truth?
- 48:04 - How do we get over the fear over particular judgement?
- 50:40 - I went to RCIA and had to drop out and I feel like I’ve been alienated to the Catholic Church. The priest won’t talk to me, he won’t acknowledge me, and I feel like he’s cold. What should I do?