We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 05:19 - If you are in a state of mortal sin, can you pray a holy hour and divine mercy?
- 13:59 - I’m remarried and I didn’t realize until I came back to my faith that I can’t receive communion. Will I ever be able to receive communion again, and what’s the process to do so?
- 16:57 - How should I talk to my daughter who talks about her Episcopal Church's women priest?
- 21:55 - I’m in America, my wife and children are in Colombia. She will not come back to America. What do I do?
- 29:06 - My nephew is in the penitentiary in the Bible Belt. How can he remain Catholic?
- 31:57 - Why do Protestants reject the sacrament of confession, specifically why some say that it ended with the Apostles?
- 36:22 - How do you interpret numbers in the bible?
- 43:00 - This is the year anniversary of my grandfather’s death. He was one of the most faithful men I knew, but I have doubt about his eternal destination.
- 48:52 - Is financial debt considered a sin, personally and socially?
- 52:32 - We are called children of God after baptism, but what about before?