The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 02:13 - My husband and I went through the RCIA process and we decided to not become Catholic, but now I want to. Am I one Sunday too late and now I have to wait a year? Can I become Catholic sooner?
- 07:17 - Can there be a consecrated funeral Mass if someone is cremated?
- 18:32 - Why were there changes beyond just a translation to the vernacular with the change from the old Mass to the new?
- 30:02 - Where did Cain find his wife?
- 33:45 - What are the obligations of a Catholic laymen if you hear heresy in a sermon?
- 42:00 - Why do we say 10 Hail Mary’s to one Our Father?
- 47:53 - What is the Catholic teaching on wealth? Is it a sin to desire it?