The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
- 03:46 - What is the Catholic equivalent of the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- 14:18 - Does the body of Christ belong to all of the Trinity since it is one being?
- 20:51 - Why does the Latin Mass and the Novus Ordo Mass look so different? And why is it hard to find a Latin Mass?
- 35:11 - Why is receiving the body and blood of Christ allowed in this country but not in others?
- 37:55 - How do the seven deadly sins tie into the last judgement?
- 46:34 - I have a girlfriend who is Protestant but she’s thinking about becoming Catholic. Her parents are very anti-Catholic and I’m thinking of asking her father to marry me. What do I do if her dad says no because I’m Catholic?
- 51:18 - Are some of the books of the bible more inspired than others?