Which Catholic Moral Teaching do You Reject?
We ask listeners, “Why do you reject Catholic morality?” Their answers create enlightening conversations with apologist Trent Horn.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 01:41 - I reject the teaching on the definition of usury.
- 12:22 - I reject the silence of church hierarchy regarding moral teachings that are being undermined.
- 20:03 - I don’t agree with the Church teaching on in-vitro fertilization.
- 32:50 - My friends reject that underage drinking is sinful. Is it sinful according to the Catholic Church?
- 37:20 - Is it wrong to have a married conjugal relationship in mid-life without being able to procreate?
- 42:48 - I disagree with the teaching on IVF and abortion.
- 49:49 - I have concern regarding end of life issues.