Which Catholic Moral Teaching do You Reject?
We ask listeners, “Why do you reject Catholic morality?” Their answers create enlightening conversations with apologist Trent Horn.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 13:30 - I reject the teaching in Amoris Laetitia that states that people living in adulterous relationships can receive holy communion.
- 17:02 - I have trouble with suffering being good for us.
- 22:21 - Can you clarify the teaching on euthanasia?
- 29:27 - I reject the Catholic teaching on birth control.
- 36:30 - I question the teaching on priests not being allowed to marry.
- 44:55 - I reject the teaching that homosexuality is immoral.