If you’re troubled by the number of young people in your parish who leave the Faith year after year, Everett Fritz has some challenging insights. The author of The Art of Forming Young Disciples shares his ideas on mentoring the young to walk with Christ.
- 12:52 - Do you think youth ministries rely too much on fads?
- 20:08 - I have four children, two in high school. Do you have any suggestions about taking mission trips? How do I find a good and safe one to send my kids on?
- 23:02 - I think young people want to be challenged instead of getting a watered down faith. What do you think?
- 31:25 - Is it true that parishes that are more traditional have more thriving youth ministries?
- 36:54 - How do we get parents to participate and reinforce things at home?
- 45:50 - Why can’t Catholics come up with great retreats and concerts like Protestants do?
- 52:26 - What are catechetical resources for 8 year olds?