The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:10 - What’s the difference between discipline, doctrine, and dogma, and can doctrine ever change?
- 17:57 - I’m a Protestant hopefully becoming Catholic. I am wondering about the idea of “by Christ alone” and how to answer my friends against the charge that the Church doesn’t believe "by Christ alone".
- 29:54 - Why do the Orthodox have a larger Bible?
- 41:40 - At the end of time and a new earth and heaven is created. Will the angels dwell among us as spirits since we will have a new glorified body?
- 45:45 - I have a friend who is SSPX and she thinks Pope John Paul II did some things that were heretical. Did he?