Arguments for (and Against) the Existence of God
Apologist and author Trent Horn tackles tough questions, and offers philosophical insights into the argument about whether or not God exists.
- 03:28 - Is there any more information other than the Summa where Aquinas talks more about the five ways?
- 07:48 - Why are top physicists divided on God’s existence?
- 32:08 - I know someone who is struggling with his faith in God. He talks about injustices and how destinies are not allocated on merit or equality; to one who has, more will be given, to the one who has not, even that will be taken away. He adds, “How can you justify a good God’s existence when faithful people suffer so much?” How can I help him to understand?
- 16:42 - Since there is no evidence of the supernatural, it shouldn’t be used as an explanation for God’s existence because it comes across as magic.
- 43:25 - My sister wants to know “Why do we have to be born for God?” She is Catholic but has issues with God.
- 48:36 - If God is infinite and doesn’t change, why is there such dramatic change in the stories from the Old Testament versus the stories from the New Testament?