The Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist
What did Christ give us when he gave us the Eucharist? Karlo Broussard explores the biblical evidence for the Catholic understanding of the Eucharist and answers objections that arise to the Eucharist.
- 19:57 - I have come back to the Catholic Church and I have a question about when Jesus said “this is my body” in Aramaic.
- 29:42 - I want to know the difference between transubstantiation and consubstantiation.
- 34:31 - What did the early church father Justin Martyr say about the Eucharist? What was his view and is it the Church’s?
- 38:25 - I’m a convert and I want to know how Jesus can say “This is my body” while he was still alive. Did he transubstantiate at the Last Supper?
- 46:06 - What difference does it make to receive Holy Communion?
- 50:11 - What’s the difference or similarity between the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist and the “real presence” of Christ in our neighbor or in ourselves?