This hour is a special open forum for our Internet viewers. Any question is welcome, but no calls. Instead we tackle issues raised in our online streaming forums.
- Does Jesus returning to earth for the Second Coming mean that mankind will never establish colonies on other planets?
- How to disagree with the pope without making it seem we're better than the pope?
- Could the Internet cloud be the Beast and our smart devices be the mark of the Beast?
- If Mary was conceived without original sin, why did she die? Would Jesus have been spared a natural death if he hadn't been crucified?
- Does everything that occurs in our lives have a special divine purpose or do some things not have a special purpose?
- What is the difference between development of doctrine and changing doctrine? Can doctrine ever change and become the opposite?
- Did God instruct Abraham to perform an intrinsically evil act with the sacrifice of Isaac? How does this relate to God's goodness?