This hour is a special open forum for our Internet viewers. Any question is welcome, but no calls. Instead we tackle issues raised in our online streaming forums.
- What are the Orthodox objections to the Filioque clause in the Creed, and what are reasonable responses?
- What is the history of sacrificing animals to God?
- Were the Great Flood and other Bible stories ripped off from the Sumerians?
- What should one make of Fr. Raymond Brown and the Jerome Biblical Commentary?
- Are all our future sins forgiven? How to answer this claim?
- What is the status of the Johannine Comma? Is it inspired and part of the Bible?
- What are some recent philosophers that we can learn from the same way that Aquinas learned from Aristotle?