We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 07:24 - My dad is in the hospital with an infection. He’s not baptized. He has some faith life. Should I risk some family tension by pushing for baptism?
- 14:50 - Can God create a rock that he can’t lift?
- 18:38 - Is the Latin Mass holier than the regular Sunday mass?
- 22:55 - Can you explain Luke 4:24-30, and are there modern day prophets?
- 31:50 - My understanding was that the Blessed Mother was not tempted from within or without, but that Jesus was tempted from without, is that true?
- 36:00 - There’s a parish near me that has perpetual eucharistic adoration and they have a glass tabernacle, is this permissible?
- 45:08 - Is Baptism salvific?
- 50:08 - My wife is considering divorce because of the Catholic teaching of contraception. I need some advice.