Father Vincent Serpa takes questions of a pastoral nature in this hour devoted to the care of souls, growth in the spiritual life, and healthy relationships.
- 04:30 - Can we name our Guardian Angel?
- 11:49 - Why do we call the Church the bride of Christ as she and the body of Christ as he?
- 14:35 - What happens to our guardian angel when we pass away?
- 15:56 - I’m separated right now and I don’t have any peace about? What should I do?
- 20:24 - A Priest said, “That whatever you gave up during Lent you’re allowed to have on Sunday.” Is this correct?
- 28:40 - I’m in RCIA and I want to know how to get a closer relationship with Mother Mary.
- 31:43 - I was considering going to a presentation of relics, but what is the point?
- 41:20 - Is it normal to feel despair after confession?
- 43:35 - Why do people kill babies in abortion?
- 48:15 - How do I balance growing in faith between reading scripture and reading the saints?
- 52:01 - I was confessing to a priest once, and he said that God is so merciful that in your dying moments, you’d probably see Jesus, accept him and be saved. I don’t agree with this. What do you think?