The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:50 - Some will use the science and the Church against each other. How do you respond to people who bring this up?
- 19:51 - I’ve been asked to build a tabernacle by our Priest. The current one is made out of wood and I didn’t think that was allowed. Doesn’t it have to be made out of precious metals?
- 22:23 - Was St. Ambrose appointed a bishop by the emperor and not another bishop?
- 33:22 - In my NAB, in Luke when they walk to Emmaus, it says “resident of Jerusalem” and in other translations it says “visitor to Jerusalem.” Which is right and why is there a difference?
- 36:12 - Why do Protestants say “I’m going to heaven”?
- 46:33 - I was baptized as a baby as a Catholic and then baptized later as Nazarene. Which one was valid?
- 49:44 - How do I become an apologist? What resources should I use?