The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:16 - In Mark 5, in the RSV, the greek word “immediately” is not used. Why not?
- 17:02 - Why do we use the word Priest?
- 28:16 - Should everything immoral be illegal, esp. with regard to gay marriage?
- 36:30 - What does the Bible say about ghosts? Is it possible for a dead person to come back with message?
- 45:22 - What origins of the Catholic Church?