The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:03 - Can you explain whether or not confessed sins are exposed to mankind during the general judgement?
- 06:11 - Given Jesus is fully God and fully Man, did he know everything that God knows?
- 11:40 - I have a mental illness and I’m wondering what the Church teaches about it. Are some mental illnesses unforgivable?
- 13:36 - My daughter has endometriosis which has damaged her fallopian tubes. She has been told her option is to do in vitro if she wants to continue having children. She is struggling with the Church’s stance on it and not being able to have more children without it. Are there any special circumstances that in vitro is permissible?
- 19:21 - Can you explain the verse in Matthew where it states that it is easier for a camel to crawl through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven?
- 30:13 - How do I know evil is the absence of good rather than good being the absence of evil?
- 36:52 - Why did Jesus heal the soldier’s ear if Jesus knew the soldier was going to kill him?
- 43:13 - What is Lent?
- 46:25 - A Cub Scout pack run by a Catholic parish took the kids to a haunted house run by the Shriners. Is this okay?
- 52:19 - Was Lucifer assigned his role by God; where God is all knowing must have known what his choice would be, right?