The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:34 - Are people who haven’t heard the gospel damned?
- 18:20 - When Paul speaks about Cephas is he talking about St. Peter? How could Paul be quarrelling with the “rock” the Church is founded upon?
- 24:11 - Pope Francis concelebrated the Liturgy with the Melkite Greek Catholic Patriarch today. Was that okay?
- 27:00 - Did God prevent Mary from committing sin or did she really continue to say yes to God in every moment of her life?
- 38:00 - Why is the Church so insistent that the host is the actual body and blood of Christ? What are the consequences of leaving the Catholic Church and joining another?