The Author of The Marian Option shares insights into beauty as an important part of every Christian life. As a quality of God, beauty can lead people to a deeper relationship with the divine.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 21:36 - The Church has a lost a lot of beauty. We’ve seen this in the architecture and music of our parish. How do we reclaim the tradition of beauty?
- 29:18 - Everyone says Christ is beautiful, but he says he wasn’t that beautiful. How would Christ define beauty?
- 32:46 - What’s the fastest way to inject the most beauty in my little family’s life?
- 37:15 - It isn’t just the fine art. My mother introduced beauty by setting a beautiful dinner table.
- 42:40 - I’ve lived in beautiful places, but I currently do not. How do I appreciate nature when you live somewhere without the sort of beautiful creation you’re used to?
- 48:06 - Has the preponderance of cosmetics lessen our ability to appreciate natural beauty?