The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:57 - What did our Lord mean in Mark 4:11-12?
- 11:57 - Muslims say Jesus was a prophet, but not divine and never refers to himself as God. Where in the gospels does Jesus refer to himself as God?
- 17:14 - How many archangels are there?
- 23:58 - Outside of the Gospels, there’s no evidence for the resurrection. The gospels have all been compromised and I believe all Catholics accept the resurrection by faith alone. What evidence is there for the resurrection to make me believe?
- 43:50 - What is your opinion on the documentary hypothesis?
- 52:10 - Can you recommend any books to learn about the popes and their historical contributions?