The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:32 - My 23-year-old son asked, if Adam and Eve is just a parable, then how can original sin exist? Can you help me answer him?
- 13:27 - I’d like to ask about the two versions of Trinitarianism. Is understanding this doctrine necessary for salvation?
- 31:55 - Jesus said if we eat his flesh that we will live forever. What happens to Protestants when they die if they do not believe the Eucharist is truly the body and blood of Christ?
- 43:00 - Is a reconciliation service at a retreat, where we confess a single sin to a priest, considered a valid confession?
- 50:02 - What is the difference between the rapture and the second coming? Is it true that there will only be one second coming?