The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:31 - How do you reconcile the last things with ghosts?
- 07:02 - Can a person receive forgiveness of sins at the time of death?
- 14:23 - If Jesus wanted baptism to be in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, why isn’t anyone baptized that way in the Book of Acts?
- 20:20 - Was St. Joseph a widower with children from a previous marriage?
- 29:44 - In light of the Catholic stance on cremated remains, why are relics of saints allowed?
- 34:36 - What do the Church Fathers say about the issue of authority?
- 46:02 - Does one have to be Christian to receive God’s grace and go to Heaven? Why is it important to be Catholic?
- 50:27 - What is a vow of poverty?