The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 12:30 - Is God’s Will for our lives mutable or immutable?
- 28:20 - What do I say to people who say that the pope is a false prophet and is trying to start a one world religion?
- 34:00 - What is the difference between burial and cremation from a Catholic perspective?
- 41:30 - Do you know of resources to help my wife prepare for a debate on euthanasia?
- 48:40 - I was so confused when a priest on the radio said that all Catholics should be pro-life and pro-socialized healthcare. Can you explain what this means?