Trent Horn discusses the issue of abortion and invites pro-choice listeners to explain why they are pro-choice.
Questions and Topics Discussed:
- 01:39 - I do not support abortion personally, but I believe that it should be legal.
- 14:01 - I am Catholic and I do not personally support abortion, but I strongly believe that it should be legal to protect the life of the mother.
- 19:27 - I think abortion should be legal because the Church has the ability to help women who have had an abortion.
- 23:11 - My sister had her fourth child diagnosed with hydrop fetalis and she was told by doctors that he needed to be aborted.
- 34:40 - Every woman has a right to her own body.
- 44:25 - What about rape and incest?
- 49:32 - Abortion is analogous to miscarriages which are natural.