The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:18 - I’m a cradle Catholic and I never knew that Mary and the saints were merely intercessors and didn’t actually answer prayers. Do you think a lot of Catholics have this misconception?
- 08:34 - Someone told me that as a Catholic I shouldn’t be in the Marine Corps. What do I say to that?
- 18:48 - How do I explain the Trinity to my Muslim neighbor?
- 34:08 - Why is it important to believe in the perpetual virginity of Mary, and how do we defend that from a non-biblical point of view?
- 47:10 - How does evolution fit with the Bible?