Former model and acclaimed speaker and author Leah Darrow explores what makes people truly beautiful. Drawing from her experiences in the modeling world as well as her life as a Catholic speaker, she shares insights into how to live a beautiful life.
- 17:09 - As a parent, would you allow an 18 year old to pursue his modeling dream?
- 23:34 - If a daughter of an old friend is in the modeling world and has been sucked into the immoral aspects, what can I do to help her?
- 29:46 - Can we redeem fashion through art? Move away from today’s culture and focus more on the artist factor?
- 32:05 - How would you recommend teaching the true meaning of beauty to young kids?
- 36:50 - I've heard people who are not considered attractive aren't as successful career wise compared to attractive people. How can these people overcome this?
- 46:40 - How do you feel about this Mee Too movement? Wouldn’t it be better for them to be less concerned about their outward beauty but their inner beauty instead?
- 50:23 - What do you believe about Christian Modeling Agencies?
- 52:35 - I made a promise to God not to wear makeup ever again. Not because it is bad, but because I had a really toxic past with it.Sometimes I do feel weird not wearing makeup and temptation comes my way when I see other girls with pretty makeup on. What is your advice?