The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:40 - The Apostles’ Creed contains the phrase “Jesus descended into hell.” Why does the Nicene Creed leave it out?
- 08:28 - If Jesus died for our sins, how are we still born into original sin?
- 15:43 - Can you explain predestination?
- 21:37 - A priest told my sister that our family could possibly have a curse from the freemasons in past generations. Is that possible?
- 30:22 - What is the Catholic stance on circumcision?
- 33:45 - What is the Catholic teaching on having a DNR?
- 37:20 - What proof do we have that guardian angels exist? And “thrones and dominions”?
- 42:41 - Do Catholics need to talk more about the Lord's return and the coming of the Antichrist?
- 44:42 - My fiance broke up with me because of my Catholic faith. I’m feeling overwhelmed and not sure what to believe. Can you give me any guidance?
- 51:48 - Were the early churches united? My Protestant friend said they were not.