Apologist and author Trent Horn shares insights into Catholic belief, helping callers grasp why we believe what we believe on a range of topics.
- 14:32 - Just because Mary was conceived without original sin, why does it follow that she never sinned?
- 17:23 - I’ve heard purgatory referred to as a place where our sins are purged, but I’ve also heard it called a place of punishment. Which is it?
- 22:10 - I am on my way to the Catholic faith, I watch daily Mass through Salt and Light, and I pray the rosary once a week. But, coming from the protestant faith, I am having a hard time with some things like Marian devotions.
- 29:07 - My 17 year old son has been watching many protestant videos, and he has started to question the true presence of the Lord in the Eucharist. Where in the bible can I find information for him?
- 35:35 - Why was Jesus told to be named Emmanuel but he was called Jesus?
- 42:20 - I’m wondering why Trent chose Catholicism over Orthodoxy.
- 50:39 - I am wondering about the doctrine of original sin, since the Catholic Church teaches that Jesus was never born with a broken nature to have the tendency towards sin, so how is Jesus fully human?